Admins can essentially do anything on your Basecamp account except for cancelling, upgrading, or viewing/changing billing details. You can have as many admins as you’d like!
- Create new projects and project templates
- Manage companies and people
- Edit other people's messages
- Change project-level permissions
- See or update billing details
- Add themselves to other projects
- See everyone's projects automatically
- Change account owners
To enable admin permissions in a Basecamp account, go to the All People tab.
In the header above your primary company, you’ll see a link to update your administrator list.
Click that link, and you can make your updates!