Merging separate users on different accounts
If you have separate users across different Basecamp accounts, you can merge those users together to log in with one user.
This process will not work for separate users on the same account. You'll need to have an admin delete one of the duplicate users.
- While logged in with the user you do not want to keep, click 'My Info' at the top right of the screen.
- Click 'Edit your personal information'.
- Scroll to the bottom and click 'Use a different Basecamp ID'
- Enter the username/email and password of the Basecamp user you want to use.
- Click 'Update your account' to merge the identity you’re currently using with the identity you want to use. Any accounts that used the old ID will now use the new ID.